JOIN THE 2024 BETTY SQUAD
MEMBERSHIP FOR THE 2024 BETTY SQUAD OPENS SEPTEMBER 20, 2023!
We're excited to announce the process to join our community is changing for 2024! If you're obsessed with (our) rad kit, have a passion for endurance sports, want to be inspired by other badass women, make lifetime friendships and have the desire to empower other women in being the best version of themselves—we invite you to join the Betty Squad.
[ The photo above is a small group of Betty Squad members at Steamboat Gravel in August. A special Squad kit was designed just for this event / meet-up. ]
SOME FAQS ABOUT THE 2024 PROCESS
I am already part of the 2023 Betty Squad. Do I need to reapply?
Yes. Anyone who wants to join for 2024 must apply and pay a membership fee. Current Betty Squad members who wish to return in 2024 receive a discount on the membership fee.
Why is there a fee to join in 2024?
Betty wants to include more women into this amazing community. The Squad requires logistics, activations, time, and costs to create the experience Squad members expect from Betty Designs. In 2024 we will have a dedicated team to manage the Betty Squad (and even more perks for team members).
What are the VIB benefits?
- Official Betty Squad welcome package including; short sleeve tech T, trucker cap, transition towel, vinyl decal pack + swim cap. (~$170 retail value)
- Access to the exclusive Betty Squad Kit Shop (not available to the general public) at 40% OFF retail pricing.
- 15% OFF all Betty Designs kits + apparel + accessories in the bettydesigns.com online shop all year long (excludes BDlab).
- Opportunity to earn a FREE 70.3 World Championship or Ironman World Championship race suit when you qualify by placing in the top-5 of your age group. (not available to the general public)
- Opportunity to purchase a limited edition, exclusive 70.3 World Championship or Ironman World Championship race suit when you qualify for either of these events. (40% off retail prices / not available to the general public)
- Opportunity to privately share a Betty Designs discount with friends + family.
- Exclusive access to 2024 Betty Squad Team Partner discounts, custom products + special offers.
- Exclusive access to 2024 Betty Squad event meet ups.
- Invitation to join the 2024 Betty Squad (private) Facebook page to interact with other squad members to be inspired and make lifelong friendships.
- First access to all Betty Designs new drops (design collections).
- Exclusive access to limited edition Betty Squad design collections + product pre-orders not available to the public.
Do I need to place in my races to join the Betty Squad?
No. Betty accepts athletes of all levels.
Do I need to live in the USA to join the Betty Squad?
No. You can join no matter where you live. We can ship goods everywhere, just realize you may be responsible for duties and taxes from your country when goods arrive. Unfortunately we cannot control this.
Do I need to be active on social media + have a lot of followers to join?
No. We DO encourage you to have a public Instagram account so you can share your stoke of Betty Designs, our partners, and doing what you love, but it's not mandatory. We also encourage you to be on Facebook to be able to join our private group so you can meet other like-minded women, and receive Squad announcements in a timely manner.
Do I need to race in Betty Designs?
Yes. As a member of the Betty Squad we expect you to race exclusively in either the Betty Squad official race kit or other Betty Designs kit.
Do I have to be a triathlete to join?
No. We accept cyclist, graveleurs, runners, marathoner, trail runners and more. We only ask that when you compete in your sport you rock Betty Designs.
When is the deadline to join?
The Betty Squad membership window will close SUNDAY OCTOBER 15th, 2023.
When will you announce the roster and confirm we're in?
You will receive a payment confirmation as soon as you submit your membership. We will send members a welcome email + announce the roster on social media Wednesday November 1, 2023.
Can I be on multiple teams?
No, if you sign up for your membership you may not race for any other industry teams. You may still join your local tri club or coach's team, but again, we expect you to race in Betty Designs.