Do Epic Shit v.2 Cycle Bib Short
Betty Designs cycle bib shorts are built for road cycling, mountain biking or triathlon. With a womens-specific chamois, it will keep you comfortable on the longest of rides. Non-silicone leg bands stay comfortably in place without squeezing your legs too tight and comfortable mesh shoulder straps that keep things in place.
- 7 inch inseam
- Reflective tabs included on outer leg seams for added visibility in all conditions
- Ultimate padding for long rides provided by the anatomical women’s specific design, Pro Tour chamois, made with additional channeling to regulate breathability and temperature
- BettyStyle™ luxe fabric with hint of shimmer (bling), quick dry technology plus SPF 50+
- Made of 80% nylon and 20% elastane durable fabric, with 4-way stretch, provides a structured and comfortable fit that moves with your body while retaining shape and firmness
- Soft stretch mesh shoulder straps keep shorts up in place
- ProGrip leg bands with thin strip of silicone that holds shorts in place while riding
- Model Measurements:
- Height: 5'8" Weight: 130 Bra: 34B Waist: 27 Hips: 36 Inseam: 29 Thigh: 21
- Model is wearing size XS
Need a size consultation? Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the support tab and send us your height, weight, bra + denim size so we can assist.