FCK Cancer 3.0 Tri Top White
Betty Designs sleeveless tri tops provide the ultimate comfort during your triathlon. Hidden zipper + a center lower back pocket to store food or tiny essentials. Strategically-placed mesh panels for breathability. F*CK CANCER is an understatement. Support yourself + your loved ones with this edgy design that gives 10% back to Keep A Breast, St. Judes + UCSD Moores Cancer Center.
- Ergonomic patterning hugs the body to reduce drag and maximize performance + increased front neck opening that sits higher towards neck for a more flattering fit when in aero on the bike
- No shelf bra. Layer over our Sport Bras for added support
- 1 center lower back food storage pocket
- 12" center front invisible #3 zipper allows the garment to be unzipped for heat management, with care applied to finish of bottom of zipper to prevent chafing
- UPF 50+ highly breathable and compressive RaceFlow™ with Acqua Zero© Lite fabric provides comfortable support while repelling moisture, creating a "quick dry" effect
- Mesh side panels, made of our ReactorMesh™, provide flexible ventilation and quick-drying performance while the proprietary Schoeller coldblack© finish technology reflects sunlight to keep the body cool
- Comfortable flat seam construction prevents chafing
- Kelsey is 5'11", 135 lbs, 36A and wears size Small
FIT TIP: This garment should fit very tight for best performance. Order the same size as you wear in our tri shorts.
Need a size consultation? Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the support tab and send us your height, weight, bra + denim size so we can assist.