FCK Cancer v.2 Race Fit Cycle Jersey
Bold Is An Understatement. Sometimes fighting needs to take it to the next level. Support yourself + your loved ones with this edgy design that gives 10% back to Keep A Breast, The Seany Foundation + UCSD Moores Cancer Center.Betty Designs women's cycling jersey. Great for road riding, mountain biking or to throw on during the bike portion of a triathlon, Betty's Race Fit jersey features our lightest weight, 4-way stretch, moisture-wicking fabric.
- Lightweight, laser-cut fabric (think mesh texture) translates to a very tight fit, which means your kit won’t stand in the way of your performance
- Longer arm length hits just above elbow
- ProGrip arm bands for enhanced comfort plus Gel-Gripper™ on elastic at back of waist to hold jersey in place
- Features 3 roomy back pockets
- Full length zipper with custom metal zipper puller
- Side panels - polyester/Lycra® blended flat knit mesh with wide eyelet openings. This unique construction provides a combination of full coverage and excellent temperature regulation properties
- Model Measurements:
5'10" Weight: 140lbs Bra: 36A
- Model is wearing size XS
FIT TIP: This jersey is meant to be tight, for best performance + fit. We DO NOT recommend going up a size .
Need a size consultation? Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the support tab and send us your height, weight, bra + denim size so we can assist.