Betty's Fit Tips
- Chest Measurement Using a soft measuring tape, bring the tape across your back under each arm, around the front and measure just below the bust (a good guide is where your bra strap clasps). Odd number? Round up to the nearest even number.
- Waist Measurement Bend to one side to find natural indentation in torso. This is your natural waist. Run tape around waistline, keeping tape parallel with floor.
- Hip Measurement Stand on a level surface with feet together. Measure around fullest part of hips and bottom (approximately 7" - 9" below waistline), keeping tape parallel with floor.
- Inseam Measurement Place your favorite cycling or tri shorts on a flat surface. Measure the inside short leg seam from crotch to hem.
- Betty's women's tri shorts run small! If you're a 'Small' in the cycling short, you'll most likely be a 'Medium' in the trishort.
- Betty’s bikinis run small! Consider sizing up, especially in the bottoms. If you want a custom size consultation, click the support button and one of the Bettys can help you.
Fabrics + Technology
Our cycling + triathlon gear is not only eye-catching, but made for serious sweat sessions. For 2015 we have updated our fit + fabrics to make you even more comfortable doing what you love. Check out the NEW features in are garments! Bad Ass is Beautiful™
Our road stuff is "race" fit. This means it fits tighter to accentuate your muscles.
All measurements in the chart are in U.S. inches.