Do Epic Shit Cycle Bib Short
Betty Designs cycle bib shorts are built for road cycling, mountain biking or triathlon. With a women's-specific chamois, it will keep you comfortable on the longest of rides. Leg bands stay comfortably in place without squeezing your legs too tight and comfortable mesh shoulder straps that keep things in place.
- 7 inch inseam
- Reflective tabs included on outer leg seams for added visibility in all conditions
- Made of 80% nylon and 20% elastane durable fabric, with 4-way stretch, provides a structured and comfortable fit that moves with your body while retaining shape and firmness
- Soft stretch mesh shoulder straps keep shorts up in place
- The womens-specific Endurance 2.5 HD chamois, features Elastic Interface® ECO X-Fifty fabric with a REPOC construction delivering cooling function + quick dry properties
- Our chamois delivers the ultimate comfort for cycling rides up to 7+ hours with 3mm thickness up front + 12mm thickness in the back
- Textured ProGrip leg bands with thin strip of silicone hold shorts in place while riding
- Courtney is 6'1", bust 33", waist 27" hip 37" and is wearing a size Medium
DESIGN NOTE: The small logo on the back of the left leg band is SKRT. By definition, this means the sound of tires skidding out. It's a logo my son designed for his high school business management class for a custom line of skateboard grip tape.
Need a size consultation? Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the support tab and send us your height, weight, bra + denim size so we can assist.