Do Epic Shit Cycle Bib Short
- 7 inch inseam
- Reflective tabs included on outer leg seams for added visibility in all conditions
- Ultimate padding for long rides provided by the anatomical women’s specific design, Power GT chamois, made with additional channeling to regulate breathability and temperature
- BettyStyle™ luxe fabric with hint of shimmer (bling) + Quick Dry technology
- Made of 80% nylon and 20% elastane durable fabric, with 4-way stretch, provides a structured and comfortable fit that moves with your body while retaining shape and firmness
- Soft stretch mesh shoulder straps keep shorts up in place
- ProGrip leg bands with thin strip of silicone that holds shorts in place while riding
- Model Measurements:
Height: 5'11" Weight: 143 Bra: 34B Waist: 27 Hips: 37 Inseam: 32
- Model is wearing XS Bib Short
DESIGN NOTE: The small logo on the back of the left leg band is SKRT. By definition, this means the sound of tires skidding out. It's a logo my son designed for his high school business management class for a custom line of skateboard grip tape.
Need a size consultation? Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the support tab and send us your height, weight, bra + denim size so we can assist.