How quickly will my order ship?
For all in-stock items shipping within the USA we typically fulfill your order within 48 hours. We ship Monday—Friday via US Priority Mail within the US. This means 2-3 days for transit time to anywhere in the US. You will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking information once your order ships.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, there are a couple of options depending on the country you live in:
Canada, Australia, New Zealand
1) US First Class Mail for $19.99, but we cannot be responsible for lost parcels with this method once it leaves the USA. This service does not have tracking and can take up to 21 business days to arrive.
2) FedEx for a flat rate of $45 which typically takes only a few days.
1) FedEx rates vary by country $100-$200 which typically takes 5-7 business days.
PLEASE NOTE: All international packages can potentially incur charges upon their arrival in the destination country and those charges are solely determined by the arrival countries customs authorities. We cannot predict the amount of duties and taxes you will be charged. If you have other questions regarding duties and taxes in your country, please contact your local customs office.
What size am I?
Betty can run a touch on the small side especially in our swimsuits and tri shorts.
Check out our size charts here.
Still not sure? Click the help button and let us know your following measurements: Height, weight, bra size (ex, 34B), waist (inches), hips (inches), denim (ex, 27, 28)
Do you accept returns + exchanges?
Betty understands that sometimes things don't quite work out. Here are some of Betty's rules for returning or exchanging merchandise:
- Must be within 30 days of purchase
- Product has not been worn / used to work out or washed
- Tags are attached and product is in its original polybag
- SALE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges to return or exchange products. We suggest a shipping method with tracking to insure your product makes it back to Betty HQ. We are not responsible for lost packages.
IF YOU SUSPECT A MANUFACTURER'S DEFECT
Betty stands behind all of her products. If you think a product has a workmanship or material flaw within 90 days of purchase, please email a photo to brandbettyinc[at]gmail.com and we will take a loo. Some things that do NOT fall under manufacturer's defect involve:
- Material pilling due to rubbing up against a saddle bag or race belt
- Material pilling due to contact with rough surface
- Skin chafing is not due to a defect. If you are prone to chafing, we suggest using BodyGlide or a similar product to protect your skin while riding or working out.
TO SEND BACK YOUR MERCHANDISE
Click here, download, print + fill out the form and enclose it with your merchandise
I purchased and item yesterday and it went on sale today, can I be refunded the difference?
From time to time, Betty offers special discounts and puts select items on sale. We are sorry but we cannot offer retroactive discounts.
Need help with choosing your size?
We know sizing can be tricky so don't hesitate to click the 'help' button for a custom size consultation
How do I pick the right size in Betty Bikinis?
Betty has two bikini styles—Training and Brazilian. Both run small so we recommend going up a size! To give you a jumping off point, here are the measurements for two of our resident Bettys:
- Height 5'10, Weight 125, Bra Sz 32A, Waist 27", Hips 36", Premium denim size - 25
- She is a Small in the tops, a Medium in the bottoms and a 30 in the one piece.
- Height - 5'9, Weight - 138, Bra Sz - 34B, Waist - 28", Hips - 38", Premium denim sz - 27
- She is a Medium in the tops, a Large in the bottoms and a 32 in the one piece.
Don't sweat it if you're a size larger. Betty #2 is a Medium fit model for other brands and she sizes up in the Betty bottoms! Check out our size charts here.
How do I become a Betty?
Every September, we open up the application process for the following year's #BettySquad Team. Please follow us on social media for more information.
Does Betty do custom design work?
Yes. We do some very limited collaborations and custom gear for teams + individual athletes under our Couture Custom program. Please email elise[at]bettydesigns.com and tell her why you want to give up complete creative freedom for her to design you the most rad kit you will ever own!
An item I want is out of stock? How can I get notified when more become available?
Great question! Simply go to the product page and select the size you need in the drop down. The pink notification button will appear. Click it and you'll be notified via email just as soon as the item is back in stock.