Exchanges + Returns
Betty understands that sometimes things don't quite work out. Here are some of Betty's rules for returning or exchanging merchandise:
- Must be within 30 days of purchase
- Product has not been worn / used to work out in or washed
- Tags are attached, product is in its original polybag, and hygiene liners in place on swim items
- SALE ITEMS, BUFFS + FACE MASKS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges to return or exchange products. We suggest a shipping method with tracking to ensure your product makes it back to Betty HQ. We are not responsible for lost packages.
- If you are sending back for a return. Please note we only credit you back in the amount of the merchandise being returned. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to refund at our discretion based on the condition an item is returned. If an item is without tags, without it's polybag, dirty, covered in pet hair or smelly we will not give you a full refund!
DEFECTIVE / FLAWED PRODUCTS
Betty stands behind all of her products. If you a think product has a workmanship or material flaw, within 90 days of purchase, please email a photo to brandbettyinc[at]gmail.com and we will take a look. Some things that do NOT fall under manufacturer's defect involve:
- Material pilling due to rubbing up against a saddle bag or race belt
- Material pilling due to contact with rough surface
- Skin chafing is not due to a defect. If you are prone to chafing, we suggest using BodyGlide or a similar product to protect your skin while riding or working out.
TO SEND BACK YOUR MERCHANDISE:
Click here, download, print + fill out the form and enclose it with your merchandise.
Betty Designs Customer Service
1226 S 630 E, Ste. 1
American Fork, UT 84003