Manifesto Long Sleeve Cycle Skinsuit
Betty Designs long sleeve cycle skin suits provide the ultimate comfort for your long or short-course triathlon, time trial or when you just want to "feel fast" on your local group ride. With ultra light "quick dry" fabric, a women's-specific chamois, 7 inch inseam with non-constrictive leg bands, two large back pockets for food storage + strategically-placed mesh panels for breathability. Stylish, flattering + comfortable!
- 7" Inseam
- 2 center lower back food storage pockets
- Highly breathable + compressive RaceFlow ™ with Acqua Zero® Lite fabric provides comfortable support while repelling moisture, creating a "quick dry" effect
- Ergonomic patterning hugs the body to reduce drag and maximize performance
- The full body length center front zipper allows the garment to be unzipped for easy on-off access, regulation for heat management, and is carefully finished at the bottom of the zipper to prevent chafing
- The womens-specific Endurance 2.5 HD chamois, features Elastic Interface® ECO X-Fifty fabric with a REPOC construction delivering cooling function + quick dry properties
- Our chamois delivers the ultimate comfort for cycling rides up to 7+ hours with 3mm thickness up front + 12mm thickness in the back
- Mesh side panels, made of our ReactorMesh ™, provide flexible ventilation and quick-drying performance while the proprietary Schoeller coldblack© finish technology reflects sunlight to keep the body cool
- No shelf bra. Layer over one of our Sport Bras for added support
- Reflective tabs included on outer leg seams for added visibility in all conditions
- Textured ProGrip leg bands with thin strip of silicone hold shorts in place while riding
- Kelsey is 5'11", 135 lbs, 36 A, and wears size Medium
FIT TIP: This suit is meant to be worn extra tight for best performance. Order the size you wear in Betty tri items.
Need a size consultation? Email customer service at email@example.com or click the support tab and send us your height, weight, bra + denim size so we can assist.