Do Epic Shit 4.0 Cycle Bib Short
Betty Designs cycle bib shorts are built for road cycling, mountain biking or triathlon. With a women's-specific chamois, it will keep you comfortable on the longest of rides. Leg bands stay comfortably in place without squeezing your legs too tight and comfortable mesh shoulder straps that keep things in place.
- 7-inch inseam
- Reflective tabs included on outer leg seams for added visibility in all conditions
- Made of 80% nylon and 20% elastane durable fabric, with 4-way stretch, provides a structured and comfortable fit that moves with your body while retaining shape and firmness
- Soft stretch mesh shoulder straps keep shorts up in place
- The womens-specific Endurance 2.5 HD chamois, features Elastic Interface® ECO X-Fifty fabric with a REPOC construction delivering cooling function + quick dry properties
- Our chamois delivers the ultimate comfort for cycling rides up to 7+ hours with 3mm thickness up front + 12mm thickness in the back
- Textured ProGrip leg bands with thin strip of silicone hold shorts in place while riding
- Kelsey is 5'11", 135lbs, 36A, and wears size S
Need a size consultation? Email customer service at email@example.com or click the support tab and send us your height, weight, bra + denim size so we can assist.