Do Epic Shit Race Fit Cycle Jersey
Betty Designs women's cycling jersey. Great for road riding, mountain biking or to throw on during the bike portion of a triathlon, Betty's Race Fit jersey features our lightest weight, 4-way stretch + moisture-wicking fabric.
- Lightweight, 4 way stretch, laser-cut mesh fabric translates to a very tight fit, which means your kit won’t stand in the way of your performance
- Updated sleeve construction features comfort aero channeled fabric with raw edge finish
- Body fabric 95.5% polyester filament, 4.5% elastane
- Sleeve fabric 82% polyester, 18% elastane
- Side mesh panel fabric 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Gel-Gripper™ on elastic at back of waist to hold jersey in place
- Features 3 roomy back pockets
- Full length zipper with custom metal zipper puller
- Side panels constructed with a polyester/Lycra® blended flat knit mesh with wide eyelet openings. This unique construction provides a combination of full coverage and excellent temperature regulation properties
- No shelf bra. Layer over one of our Sport Bras for added support
- Kelsey is 5'11", 135 lbs, 36A and wears size Small
DESIGN NOTE: The small logo on the back of the left leg band is SKRT. By definition, this means the sound of tires skidding out. It's a logo my son designed for his high school business management class for a custom line of skateboard grip tape.
FIT TIP: This jersey is meant to be tight DO NOT go up a size for best performance + fit.
Need a size consultation? Email customer service at email@example.com or click the support tab and send us your height, weight, bra + denim size so we can assist.